skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tweet Tweet!
Tweet Tweet!
Follow me on Twitter!
About Me
Sweet Bea
I'm barely hanging on to my 20s while still wondering what I will be when I grow up. Surrounded by a cadre of wonderful friends and supporters, I am re-discovering DC after life on the campaign trail.
View my complete profile
Email me!
SweetBeaBlogs (at) Gmail (dot) com
My Reads
Weight For Me!!
🔴 Der Tod von Prinzessin Sixtina von Waldeck-Pyrmont (1933-2022)
2 years ago
Fabulous Florida Mommy
Love This...
6 years ago
GroveGals
Sunday Funday
12 years ago
The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle
Let's Head To Cornwall.............
13 years ago
A Hokie & A Wahoo
Breastfeeding Hives/Anaphylaxis
13 years ago
Wonkette: The D.C. Gossip
WND Had A Most Cunning Plan To Stop Obama With Constitution, Except For One Tiny Detail: The Constitution
13 years ago
Dugout Daisy
COMMITMENT TO THE COMPANY
14 years ago
French Kiss
an impromptu trip into the city!
15 years ago
J.Crew Aficionada
Was It For This
The High-Heel Diaries
The Dirty Martini Diaries
All Things Considered
Triathlete 4 Life
Monograms and Manicures
Newly Wed, Newly Bred!
DC Prep
Wearing Mascara
Always a Northerner
A Prepsters Guide To The Waiting Game
mindless musings on my average life
Muffy Martini
Landlocked Mermaid
...*preppy little dress*...
The Many Adventures of Meg
Monograms and Martinis in Manhattan
Sex And Two Single Girls
According To Nina
Nautical by Nature
Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
My Sweet Friends
Blasts from the Past
▼
2009
(97)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(6)
When I Roll Into the ...When I Stroll Into the...W...
Running of the Brides: DC Edition
This one's for you, Blue Eyed Bride...or how Fleet...
I am...an American Girl!
Blog Redesign...
AIDS is DC's Katrina
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(19)
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(6)
According to Nina
*jewelry without jewels*
Meet KAG
Lemonade Award
From Freck at It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
Lova Ya Award
From ASC at A Prepster's Guide To The Waiting Game AND Katherine at just lovely
Kreativ Blogger Award
from Freck at It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere