skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tweet Tweet!
Tweet Tweet!
Follow me on Twitter!
About Me
Sweet Bea
I'm barely hanging on to my 20s while still wondering what I will be when I grow up. Surrounded by a cadre of wonderful friends and supporters, I am re-discovering DC after life on the campaign trail.
View my complete profile
Email me!
SweetBeaBlogs (at) Gmail (dot) com
My Reads
Weight For Me!!
🔴 Der Tod von Prinzessin Sixtina von Waldeck-Pyrmont (1933-2022)
2 years ago
Fabulous Florida Mommy
Love This...
6 years ago
J.Crew Aficionada
Was It For This
The High-Heel Diaries
A Hokie & A Wahoo
The Dirty Martini Diaries
All Things Considered
Triathlete 4 Life
Monograms and Manicures
Newly Wed, Newly Bred!
DC Prep
Wearing Mascara
Wonkette: The D.C. Gossip
Always a Northerner
A Prepsters Guide To The Waiting Game
mindless musings on my average life
Muffy Martini
Landlocked Mermaid
...*preppy little dress*...
The Many Adventures of Meg
GroveGals
Monograms and Martinis in Manhattan
Sex And Two Single Girls
According To Nina
The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle
Nautical by Nature
Dugout Daisy
French Kiss
Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
My Sweet Friends
Blasts from the Past
▼
2009
(97)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(17)
▼
January
(19)
I've been TAGGED!
Oh (Rein) Dear...
Giveaway Time!
Explaining my previous post
UDATED: This is how you know you have a *best* friend
An open note to men everywhere
Sorry for the delay, ya'll!
Oh, Mother!
Introducing...LOML
BRRRRRRRRR!
Silly boy confession
I've been TAGGED!
Madison Recap...
Quick & Dirty
R.I.P. Thundersnow
Sigh...confession time
The Badger returns...
Strange things happening in my room...
NYE 2008 Recap
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(6)
According to Nina
*jewelry without jewels*
Meet KAG
Lemonade Award
From Freck at It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
Lova Ya Award
From ASC at A Prepster's Guide To The Waiting Game AND Katherine at just lovely
Kreativ Blogger Award
from Freck at It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere