skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tweet Tweet!
Tweet Tweet!
Follow me on Twitter!
About Me
Sweet Bea
I'm barely hanging on to my 20s while still wondering what I will be when I grow up. Surrounded by a cadre of wonderful friends and supporters, I am re-discovering DC after life on the campaign trail.
View my complete profile
Email me!
SweetBeaBlogs (at) Gmail (dot) com
My Reads
J.Crew Aficionada
Seek & Find: Will you visit J.Crew this Weekend?
3 years ago
...*preppy little dress*...
Vera Bradley giveaway.....
12 years ago
Newly Wed, Newly Bred!
Monster Jam!!!
12 years ago
Monograms and Martinis in Manhattan
Disney Recap!
12 years ago
DC Prep
I've moved!
13 years ago
The High-Heel Diaries
Koh Samui The "Rediscovered" Island of Thailand
13 years ago
The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle
Let's Head To Cornwall.............
13 years ago
Always a Northerner
2012 and beyond...
13 years ago
All Things Considered
When Will We See?
17 years ago
Was It For This
A Hokie & A Wahoo
The Dirty Martini Diaries
Triathlete 4 Life
Fabulous Florida Mommy
Monograms and Manicures
Wearing Mascara
Wonkette: The D.C. Gossip
A Prepsters Guide To The Waiting Game
mindless musings on my average life
Muffy Martini
Landlocked Mermaid
The Many Adventures of Meg
GroveGals
Sex And Two Single Girls
According To Nina
Weight For Me!!
Nautical by Nature
Dugout Daisy
French Kiss
Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
My Sweet Friends
Blasts from the Past
▼
2009
(97)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(17)
▼
January
(19)
I've been TAGGED!
Oh (Rein) Dear...
Giveaway Time!
Explaining my previous post
UDATED: This is how you know you have a *best* friend
An open note to men everywhere
Sorry for the delay, ya'll!
Oh, Mother!
Introducing...LOML
BRRRRRRRRR!
Silly boy confession
I've been TAGGED!
Madison Recap...
Quick & Dirty
R.I.P. Thundersnow
Sigh...confession time
The Badger returns...
Strange things happening in my room...
NYE 2008 Recap
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(6)
According to Nina
*jewelry without jewels*
Meet KAG
Lemonade Award
From Freck at It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
Lova Ya Award
From ASC at A Prepster's Guide To The Waiting Game AND Katherine at just lovely
Kreativ Blogger Award
from Freck at It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere