Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sweet procrastination, release me from thy grip

I am procrastinating more than you could imagine, sweet friends.

My plane for Arizona leaves at 3pm on Wednesday...its 11:30pm on Monday and so far I've spend a grand total of 30 minutes packing.

It's not like I only have a few things to toss in a bag for a quick vacay...I've been here in Cali for over 5 months and came out here with 3 suitcases and about 7 boxes.

If I'm a bit sparse in my postings, its only because I'm either 1) STILL packing, or 2) having a fabulous time with my bestie KJ, whom I haven't seen in nearly 4 years (I've been a naughty bestie, haven't I?)

So, wish me luck that I finish packing and actually make it to the airport in time for my flight! If I can post from Arizona I most certainly will. If not - the next time you will probably hear from me is once I've returned to DC!

Cheers,

Sweet Bea

Just for funsies, here's what the weather is going to look like where I am...

Tempe, AZ:
High: upper 70s
Low: upper 50s

Washington, DC:
High: low 40s
Low: 30s with snow.

:(

0 comments: