Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whoopsies! My bad!

Sorry for my extended absence, I promise to do better!

I've been in a bit of a funk lately due to am incredibly hard breakup, among other things, and since I'm not working and its really, really cold outside, I frankly don't have much to write about, unless you'd like some prose on HGTV's daytime lineup (Seriously Curb Appeal - you've used the same holiday special for the past 2 or 3 years! FILM A NEW EPISODE!)

Here's what I can give you: I'm moving boxes into new apartment this week, moving furniture (and me, hopefully!) this weekend, ugly sweater holiday party on Friday (ugh...NOT my idea...so f'ing tacky!), starting to search for jobs, and heading home for the holidays on the 22nd.

So, until then, please accept my apologies, and I'll try to post some fun happy stories this week.

Cheers,
Sweet Bea

0 comments: